Re: GIMP is 25 yo

Users mailing list
On 11/21/20 6:13 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:
> Hello!
>
> GIMP turns 25 years old on November 21. We wrote something about it :)
>
> https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/11/21/25-years-of-gimp/
>
> Many thanks to everyone involved in any role imaginable!
>
> Alex

Wow, that's amazing!!!!  GIMP is truly an incredible and remarkable
application!  I concur, MANY, MANY thanks to EVERYONE involved!!!!!

Peace...

Tom

Re: GIMP is 25 yo

Bob Long
Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote on 22/11/20 12:13 pm:
> Hello!
>
> GIMP turns 25 years old on November 21. We wrote something about it :)
>
> https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/11/21/25-years-of-gimp/
>
> Many thanks to everyone involved in any role imaginable!
>
> Alex

Happy birthday - and many thanks for making GIMP.

--

Bob Long

Kat

Re: GIMP is 25 yo

Kat
Happy Birthday Gimp!!!

On 21/11/2020 10:14 pm, Bob Long wrote:

> Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote on 22/11/20 12:13 pm:
>> Hello!
>>
>> GIMP turns 25 years old on November 21. We wrote something about it :)
>>
>> https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/11/21/25-years-of-gimp/
>>
>> Many thanks to everyone involved in any role imaginable!
>>
>> Alex
> Happy birthday - and many thanks for making GIMP.

Re: GIMP is 25 yo

Gene Heskett-2
On Saturday 21 November 2020 22:14:11 Bob Long wrote:

> Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote on 22/11/20 12:13 pm:
> > Hello!
> >
> > GIMP turns 25 years old on November 21. We wrote something about it
> > :)
> >
> > https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/11/21/25-years-of-gimp/
> >
> > Many thanks to everyone involved in any role imaginable!
> >
> > Alex
>
> Happy birthday - and many thanks for making GIMP.

+21, one for every year I've been a linux only user.

Holidays '98 was about the time I build a K6 powered box and installed
red hat 5.0 on it. Never looked back.  You guys are all rock stars in my
book of life, 86 years of them so far. Happy Birthday! Enjoy the party
cake but don't forget the ice cream. Be sure and leave a little in the
bowl you set on the floor for Wilber to lick up too.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis

Re: GIMP is 25 yo

Cheers to everyone who made it a gem of an application.

Regards,

Jeff Hollis
(678) 956-3100