Re: Error messages and DLL's

wstfrq
--- In [hidden email], Jernej Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0-
<jernej.listsonly@e...> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 May 2005 07:34:11 -0000, john wrote:
>
> > dose gtk and gimp even WORK on such an OLD windows platform
> > isn't win98 still DOS and not c
>
> Yes, Gimp does work on Win98, though it's not officially supported.
If you
> don't have anything constructive to say, please don't post.
>
> --
> < Jernej Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0- >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
> < Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >

Alright, so it should be able to work w/ my OS.
What can I do to fix it?
I just uninstalled the GTK and GIMP, then downloaded the auto-
installer for each (same ones that're on Sourceforge, I believe.)
After re-installing them, and trying to run GIMP, I get the same
error messages.

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/