Re: Alternative to Adobe Pohotoshop's Spherize

Re: Alternative to Adobe Pohotoshop's Spherize

Allen D. Tate
> Anyway, if the general consensus is that there's no interest amongst
> the members of this forum to learn about how various programs can work
> together with the GIMP then I'll just shut up now.

I see no reason for you to stop bringing the program up. If the programs
can be made to work together then I say go for it, even if there is a
retail/commercial version. You are always going to have people complain
when they can't get something for free anymore (not saying that is the
case this time) so I would just not worry about it. My 2?, YMMV.

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/