Re: [ANNOUNCE] GIMP 2.10.22

Ruben Safir
On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 11:57:16PM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:

> Hi,
>
> GIMP 2.10.22 is out. Release highlights:
>
> - Improved HEIC and newly added AVIF support
> - Numerous improvements in the PSP file format support
> - Improved multi-layer TIFF exporting
> - Better handling of the Exif “Orientation” metadata
> - New “Sample merged” option in the GEGL operation tool

I am impressed and anxious to see it work

> Details: https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/10/07/gimp-2-10-22-released/
>
> Windows installer is available, so is the flatpak for Linux.
> Unfortunately, we won't have a build for macOS until someone steps up
> and contributes it.
>
> Alex

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] GIMP 2.10.22

Users mailing list
On 10/8/20 1:57 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:

> Hi,
>
> GIMP 2.10.22 is out. Release highlights:
>
> - Improved HEIC and newly added AVIF support
> - Numerous improvements in the PSP file format support
> - Improved multi-layer TIFF exporting
> - Better handling of the Exif “Orientation” metadata
> - New “Sample merged” option in the GEGL operation tool
>
> Details: https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/10/07/gimp-2-10-22-released/
>
> Windows installer is available, so is the flatpak for Linux.
> Unfortunately, we won't have a build for macOS until someone steps up
> and contributes it.
>
> Alex

Awesome!  I look forward to trying it out!

Peace...

Tom

--
/When I leave, I don't know what I'm hoping to find,
And when I leave, I don't know what I'm leaving behind.../