Question on Outlines

Users mailing list
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone can help me with an outline question.
I've used gimp for over a year or so now, more so the last few months.
Everything works great, but I was wondering, is there a way to change the
outline you create of your images so that way it matches more image?
Currently I've noticed that whether the logo is more rounded off, or having
sharp edges, it always makes the outline rounded off regardless. Is there a
way to change that so it's not always rounded off?

Re: Question on Outlines

Liam R E Quin
On Wed, 2020-05-27 at 12:38 -0400, Ryan Williamson via gimp-user-list
wrote:
> Hey guys, was wondering if anyone can help me with an outline
> question.

Hello! I'm afraid i don't know what you mean by outline.

Maybe link to some image examples?

liam

Full-time slave in voluntary servitude