Problem with download

Jill Schwarz
I keep getting a message that my MacBook will not open Gimp because it is not a recognized developer and not on the Mac App site.
How do I get gimp to work on my new Mabook? It downloads but will not open

Re: Problem with download

Partha Bagchi-2
On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 5:56 PM, Jill Schwarz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I keep getting a message that my MacBook will not open Gimp because it is
> not a recognized developer and not on the Mac App site.
> How do I get gimp to work on my new Mabook? It downloads but will not open
>
> Right click on the app and then open it. You will have to do that for the
first time. After that it will open when click on it.

Re: Problem with download

Alexandre Prokoudine

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25088?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB