Pressure sensitivity not working.

Users mailing list
Hi, I have been using GIMP for quite a while now. but when i got my drawing tablet, Huion H420, i tried drawing in GIMP, it was drawing, but it didnt have any pressure sensitivity. So i followed a tutorial on youtube and put my tablet in input devices but then when i tried to draw it wouldn't draw lines at all.

I have a Huion H420 tablet, windows 10, the latest version of GIMP, and i have tried restarting GIMP, and restarting my pc, but none seem to work. I really need some help with this. Thank you.

Regards, Saumil