Permission

Users mailing list
Hey, I have been using GIMP for past two years. Just wanted to tell you it's the best alternate to any expensive software out there.

I am willing to make a guide on my website about how to use GIMP in 8 easy steps. And I need your permission so I can use the GIMP’s program screenshot images and link to GIMP official download page.

Re: Permission

Users mailing list
On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 1:34 PM Dolly Jade via gimp-user-list
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey, I have been using GIMP for past two years. Just wanted to tell you it's the best alternate to any expensive software out there.
>
> I am willing to make a guide on my website about how to use GIMP in 8 easy steps. And I need your permission so I can use the GIMP’s program screenshot images and link to GIMP official download page.

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words. And no, you don't need our permission :)