Outputs/export from Gimp

Users mailing list

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new to Gimp and have been finding my way; so my questions may be
too obvious for you. Sorry!
I was previously a Picasa user and probably still have their mindset.
I have worked through most of your editing procedures and find them fine
(but a bit different!). My query is really what I do with the finished
photos.  I usually select the best for either posting on Facebook or
Google Photos (or send a batch to an on-line printing firm). Is there an
easy way to do this from Gimp? (I do not want to hark back to Picasa but
there was a button for each of these).
If it is easy and I have missed something then sorry to waste your time.
Cheers
Dave Sherborne