Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

12

Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
Hi,

I’m using GIMP 2.10.8 on an iMac.

As a retired Data Manager of a NASA planetary image collection, I’m comfortable with image manipulation. I’ve even written and given lessons in how to make color and 3-D images from greyscale images.

The main archive of NASA images is the PDS Imaging Node. The files are in PDS uncompressed format (.IMG files), so no decompressor is required.

P’shop used to have an “Open Raw” option that allowed Rows, Samples, and Offset (header size), then just popped them open with no fuss.

Is there a comparable method of opening .IMG images in GIMP?

Sample directory:
https://pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov/archive/mer1po/mer1po_0xxx/data/sol0333/edr/

Sample image from the directory above:
1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img

Many thanks.
Rick

 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Users mailing list
This may or may not be useful to you ...

http://areo.info/gimp/

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:43 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m using GIMP 2.10.8 on an iMac.
>
> As a retired Data Manager of a NASA planetary image collection, I’m
> comfortable with image manipulation. I’ve even written and given lessons in
> how to make color and 3-D images from greyscale images.
>
> The main archive of NASA images is the PDS Imaging Node. The files are in
> PDS uncompressed format (.IMG files), so no decompressor is required.
>
> P’shop used to have an “Open Raw” option that allowed Rows, Samples, and
> Offset (header size), then just popped them open with no fuss.
>
> Is there a comparable method of opening .IMG images in GIMP?
>
> Sample directory:
> https://pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov/archive/mer1po/mer1po_0xxx/data/sol0333/edr/
>
> Sample image from the directory above:
> 1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img
>
> Many thanks.
> Rick
>
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
Thanks, Partha,

That looks like just what I’m looking for, at least as far as file types. Will the 2.8 version of pds work with 2.10?

Rick
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

> On Dec 2, 2020, at 10:59 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This may or may not be useful to you ...
>
> http://areo.info/gimp/ <http://areo.info/gimp/>
>

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:43 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m using GIMP 2.10.8 on an iMac.
>
> As a retired Data Manager of a NASA planetary image collection, I’m comfortable with image manipulation. I’ve even written and given lessons in how to make color and 3-D images from greyscale images.
>
> The main archive of NASA images is the PDS Imaging Node. The files are in PDS uncompressed format (.IMG files), so no decompressor is required.
>
> P’shop used to have an “Open Raw” option that allowed Rows, Samples, and Offset (header size), then just popped them open with no fuss.
>
> Is there a comparable method of opening .IMG images in GIMP?
>
> Sample directory:
> https://pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov/archive/mer1po/mer1po_0xxx/data/sol0333/edr/ <https://pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov/archive/mer1po/mer1po_0xxx/data/sol0333/edr/>
>
> Sample image from the directory above:
> 1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img
>
> Many thanks.
> Rick
>
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Users mailing list
Since I've never played with pds files before, I can't tell you yet. I'll
test it on my McGimp build and let you know.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:05 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks, Partha,
>
> That looks like just what I’m looking for, at least as far as file types.
> Will the 2.8 version of pds work with 2.10?
>
> Rick
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
>

> On Dec 2, 2020, at 10:59 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This may or may not be useful to you ...
>
> http://areo.info/gimp/
>

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:43 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m using GIMP 2.10.8 on an iMac.
>>
>> As a retired Data Manager of a NASA planetary image collection, I’m
>> comfortable with image manipulation. I’ve even written and given lessons in
>> how to make color and 3-D images from greyscale images.
>>
>> The main archive of NASA images is the PDS Imaging Node. The files are in
>> PDS uncompressed format (.IMG files), so no decompressor is required.
>>
>> P’shop used to have an “Open Raw” option that allowed Rows, Samples, and
>> Offset (header size), then just popped them open with no fuss.
>>
>> Is there a comparable method of opening .IMG images in GIMP?
>>
>> Sample directory:
>> https://pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov/archive/mer1po/mer1po_0xxx/data/sol0333/edr/
>>
>> Sample image from the directory above:
>> 1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img
>>
>> Many thanks.
>> Rick
>>
>>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
>> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
Thanks. I’m ready to install. Do I use the pds file or pds-2.4.116.tar.gz?

Rick

 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

> On Dec 2, 2020, at 11:08 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Since I've never played with pds files before, I can't tell you yet. I'll test it on my McGimp build and let you know.
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:05 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> Thanks, Partha,
>
> That looks like just what I’m looking for, at least as far as file types. Will the 2.8 version of pds work with 2.10?
>
> Rick
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
>

>> On Dec 2, 2020, at 10:59 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> This may or may not be useful to you ...
>>
>> http://areo.info/gimp/ <http://areo.info/gimp/>
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:43 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m using GIMP 2.10.8 on an iMac.
>>
>> As a retired Data Manager of a NASA planetary image collection, I’m comfortable with image manipulation. I’ve even written and given lessons in how to make color and 3-D images from greyscale images.
>>
>> The main archive of NASA images is the PDS Imaging Node. The files are in PDS uncompressed format (.IMG files), so no decompressor is required.
>>
>> P’shop used to have an “Open Raw” option that allowed Rows, Samples, and Offset (header size), then just popped them open with no fuss.
>>
>> Is there a comparable method of opening .IMG images in GIMP?
>>
>> Sample directory:
>> https://pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov/archive/mer1po/mer1po_0xxx/data/sol0333/edr/ <https://pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov/archive/mer1po/mer1po_0xxx/data/sol0333/edr/>
>>
>> Sample image from the directory above:
>> 1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img
>>
>> Many thanks.
>> Rick
>>
>>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
>> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
The cp command didn’t work. No directory exists:
/Applications/GIMP.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins does not exist

The GIMP app exists in /Applications without a subdirectory. Maybe I need to hunt for a plugins directory…

Rick
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

> On Dec 2, 2020, at 11:08 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Since I've never played with pds files before, I can't tell you yet. I'll test it on my McGimp build and let you know.

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Users mailing list
I'm not familiar with the GIMP.app folder structure and so I can't help
there. I build my own and that's available on my website.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:18 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The cp command didn’t work. No directory exists:
> /Applications/GIMP.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins does not
> exist
>
> The GIMP app exists in /Applications without a subdirectory. Maybe I need
> to hunt for a plugins directory…
>
> Rick
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
>

> > On Dec 2, 2020, at 11:08 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Since I've never played with pds files before, I can't tell you yet.
> I'll test it on my McGimp build and let you know.

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
I found where GIMP plug-ins are stored by searching with "where is the gimp plugins directory Mac” and got the reply "User-private plugins are stored under $HOME/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.8/plug-ins/. NOTE: Check "Preferences > Folders" to confirm your plug-ins directory.”

Of course my system didn’t like $HOME/… so I navigated in a window and typed/tabbed my way there in the cp command. pds is in the plug-ins directory, so I’ll restart GIMP and see what happens.

Thanks again.
Rick

 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

> On Dec 2, 2020, at 11:23 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm not familiar with the GIMP.app folder structure and so I can't help there. I build my own and that's available on my website.

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
Any other Mac users? GIMP finds the pds plug-in, but OS X won’t open it because it doesn’t recognize the creator. What to do?

Rick
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

> On Dec 2, 2020, at 11:30 PM, Rick Kline <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I found where GIMP plug-ins are stored by searching with "where is the gimp plugins directory Mac” and got the reply "User-private plugins are stored under $HOME/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.8/plug-ins/. NOTE: Check "Preferences > Folders" to confirm your plug-ins directory.”
>
> Of course my system didn’t like $HOME/… so I navigated in a window and typed/tabbed my way there in the cp command. pds is in the plug-ins directory, so I’ll restart GIMP and see what happens.
>
> Thanks again.
> Rick
>
> * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
> * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
>

>> On Dec 2, 2020, at 11:23 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm not familiar with the GIMP.app folder structure and so I can't help there. I build my own and that's available on my website.

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
Like magic: changed file type to .data
GIMP opens with width, height, offset (which I ignore, because I can’t find a proper header descriptor) and image type.
Set height and width to 1024 and 1024, file type to Gray unsigned 16-bit Little Endian, and it opens as desired.

Rick
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

On Wed, 2020-12-02 at 23:33 -0500, Rick Kline wrote:
> Any other Mac users? GIMP finds the pds plug-in, but OS X won’t open
> it because it doesn’t recognize the creator. What to do?

Canyou give a more detail step-by-step account of what exactly you
click and when and where?

"OS X won't open it because it..." - what exactly is "it" in each
occurrence there?

GIMP plugins are meant to be opened from within GIMP. You may need to
run GIMP and use file->open on the file, since pds files won't have
been associated with GIMP during the GIMP install.

But i'm guessing you are double-clicking on a PDS file in the Mac file
chooser and expecting it to open GIMP.

slave ankh

Click here to have the slave rewarded with more work.

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Pieter van Oostrum
Rick Kline <[hidden email]> writes:

> The cp command didn’t work. No directory exists:
> /Applications/GIMP.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins does not exist
>
> The GIMP app exists in /Applications without a subdirectory. Maybe I
> need to hunt for a plugins directory…

The plug-in directory can be found under Gimp > Preferences > Folders > Plug-ins.
--
Pieter van Oostrum
www: http://pieter.vanoostrum.org/

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Kevin Cozens-2
On 2020-12-03 12:24 a.m., Rick Kline wrote:
> Like magic: changed file type to .data
> GIMP opens with width, height, offset (which I ignore, because I can’t find a proper header descriptor) and image type.
> Set height and width to 1024 and 1024, file type to Gray unsigned 16-bit Little Endian, and it opens as desired.

I downloaded the source for the 2.4.116 version of the PDS plug-in for GIMP.
To build it for Linux (I don't have access to a Mac) I needed to comment out
the include of the gimpcompat.h in the pds.c file.

I told gimp 2.10 to load the 1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img that you
mentioned as a sample. It loaded the image up right away without asking me
for any information. I did not have to change the file selection or tell
GIMP what type of file I'm loading.

I have no idea what I'm looking at in the sample image but the plug-in
works. What I have found is that GIMP 2.10 hangs when trying to view the
image properties.

FYI, in the pds.c file that is in version 2.4.116 of the plug-in it says it
"Loads files of the NASA PDS image format" with supported file extensions:
img, imq, pds, edr, bb1, bb2, bb3, bb4, ir1, ir2, ir3, n07, n15, sur, sun,
red, grn, blu, sgr, vio, qub, or lbl.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Dave Stevens
On Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:27:36 +0100
Pieter van Oostrum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gimp > Preferences > Folders > Plug-ins

on my 2.10.18 mint it's Edit > Preferences > Folders > Plug-ins

Dave

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
The image is a closeup of a scorched portion of the Mars Rover Opportunity’s heat shield that was burned during its trip through the Martian atmosphere.

Thanks for the info. I’ll try to get a working plugin now that I’ve found the plugin directory at
rickkline/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins

Do I need to use the cp command or can I copy it in Finder?

Thanks.
Rick

 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

> On Dec 3, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Kevin Cozens <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 2020-12-03 12:24 a.m., Rick Kline wrote:
>> Like magic: changed file type to .data
>> GIMP opens with width, height, offset (which I ignore, because I can’t find a proper header descriptor) and image type.
>> Set height and width to 1024 and 1024, file type to Gray unsigned 16-bit Little Endian, and it opens as desired.
>
> I downloaded the source for the 2.4.116 version of the PDS plug-in for GIMP. To build it for Linux (I don't have access to a Mac) I needed to comment out the include of the gimpcompat.h in the pds.c file.
>
> I told gimp 2.10 to load the 1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img that you mentioned as a sample. It loaded the image up right away without asking me for any information. I did not have to change the file selection or tell GIMP what type of file I'm loading.
>
> I have no idea what I'm looking at in the sample image but the plug-in works. What I have found is that GIMP 2.10 hangs when trying to view the image properties.
>
> FYI, in the pds.c file that is in version 2.4.116 of the plug-in it says it "Loads files of the NASA PDS image format" with supported file extensions: img, imq, pds, edr, bb1, bb2, bb3, bb4, ir1, ir2, ir3, n07, n15, sur, sun, red, grn, blu, sgr, vio, qub, or lbl.
>
> --
> Cheers!
>
> Kevin.
>
> http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
> https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
>                                    | that's why we're powerful"
> Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
> #include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Users mailing list
If you show the folder structure in Finder, you can use finder. Otherwise
use the cp command.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 7:22 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The image is a closeup of a scorched portion of the Mars Rover
> Opportunity’s heat shield that was burned during its trip through the
> Martian atmosphere.
>
> Thanks for the info. I’ll try to get a working plugin now that I’ve found
> the plugin directory at
> rickkline/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins
>
> Do I need to use the cp command or can I copy it in Finder?
>
> Thanks.
> Rick
>
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>  * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
>

> > On Dec 3, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Kevin Cozens <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On 2020-12-03 12:24 a.m., Rick Kline wrote:
> >> Like magic: changed file type to .data
> >> GIMP opens with width, height, offset (which I ignore, because I can’t
> find a proper header descriptor) and image type.
> >> Set height and width to 1024 and 1024, file type to Gray unsigned
> 16-bit Little Endian, and it opens as desired.
> >
> > I downloaded the source for the 2.4.116 version of the PDS plug-in for
> GIMP. To build it for Linux (I don't have access to a Mac) I needed to
> comment out the include of the gimpcompat.h in the pds.c file.
> >
> > I told gimp 2.10 to load the 1p157746813eff40b8p2363l3m1.img that you
> mentioned as a sample. It loaded the image up right away without asking me
> for any information. I did not have to change the file selection or tell
> GIMP what type of file I'm loading.
> >
> > I have no idea what I'm looking at in the sample image but the plug-in
> works. What I have found is that GIMP 2.10 hangs when trying to view the
> image properties.
> >
> > FYI, in the pds.c file that is in version 2.4.116 of the plug-in it says
> it "Loads files of the NASA PDS image format" with supported file
> extensions: img, imq, pds, edr, bb1, bb2, bb3, bb4, ir1, ir2, ir3, n07,
> n15, sur, sun, red, grn, blu, sgr, vio, qub, or lbl.
> >
> > --
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Kevin.
> >
> > http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
> > https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
> >                                    | that's why we're powerful"
> > Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
> > #include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
Perfect, thanks, Partha.
I saw the cp command and thought, why can’t I just drag it there myself?

Rick
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

On 2020-12-03 7:22 p.m., Rick Kline wrote:
> The image is a closeup of a scorched portion of the Mars Rover Opportunity’s
> heat shield that was burned during its trip through the Martian atmosphere.

ok, ty. That explains why I was seeing what looked like a honeycomb in part
of the image.

> Thanks for the info. I’ll try to get a working plugin now that I’ve found
> the plugin directory at
> rickkline/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins

FYI, I downloaded the PDS plug-in source code from:
     http://areo.info/gimp/gimp-2.8/pds-2.4.116.tar.gz

I tried to build it for use with the 2.99 (development) version of GIMP.
There were errors in the pds.c file which lead me to believe the way that
plug-ins tie in to GIMP has changed. I don't have time right now to work out
what changes are required to fix the compile errors.

> Do I need to use the cp command or can I copy it in Finder?

That's a question for a Mac user.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Rick Kline
Thanks Kevin,

I’ll get the file and try to build, although that’s not my strong suit.

Rick
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
 * * ** *** ***** ******** ************* *********************

> On Dec 3, 2020, at 8:21 PM, Kevin Cozens <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 2020-12-03 7:22 p.m., Rick Kline wrote:
>> The image is a closeup of a scorched portion of the Mars Rover Opportunity’s heat shield that was burned during its trip through the Martian atmosphere.
>
> ok, ty. That explains why I was seeing what looked like a honeycomb in part of the image.
>
>> Thanks for the info. I’ll try to get a working plugin now that I’ve found the plugin directory at
>> rickkline/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.10/plug-ins
>
> FYI, I downloaded the PDS plug-in source code from:
>    http://areo.info/gimp/gimp-2.8/pds-2.4.116.tar.gz
>
> I tried to build it for use with the 2.99 (development) version of GIMP. There were errors in the pds.c file which lead me to believe the way that plug-ins tie in to GIMP has changed. I don't have time right now to work out what changes are required to fix the compile errors.
>
>> Do I need to use the cp command or can I copy it in Finder?
>
> That's a question for a Mac user.
>
> --
> Cheers!
>
> Kevin.
>
> http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
> https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
>                                    | that's why we're powerful"
> Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
> #include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick

Re: Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

Just out of curiosity, probably nothing to do with your problem, what do
you mean by "my system didn't like $HOME/"? In Unix-like systems, the $HOME
variable equates to /home/<user>, usually.

Cheers,

Cliff

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 5:30 PM Rick Kline <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I found where GIMP plug-ins are stored by searching with "where is the
> gimp plugins directory Mac” and got the reply "User-private plugins are
> stored under $HOME/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.8/plug-ins/. NOTE:
> Check "Preferences > Folders" to confirm your plug-ins directory.”
>
> Of course my system didn’t like $HOME/… so I navigated in a window and
> typed/tabbed my way there in the cp command. pds is in the plug-ins
> directory, so I’ll restart GIMP and see what happens.
>
> Thanks again.
> Rick

> It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend
>

> > On Dec 2, 2020, at 11:23 PM, Partha Bagchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I'm not familiar with the GIMP.app folder structure and so I can't help
> there. I build my own and that's available on my website.

My Amazon author page : https://amazon.com/author/cliffpratt
My Facebook author page : https://www.facebook.com/cliffprattauthor
My Search on Kobo : https://www.kobo.com/search?query=Cliff+Pratt
12