Nice Natural brush

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
Hi,

I've just made this nice brush to use with fade:

http://hopey.nervo.org/~gwidion/overbrush.gih

Have fun!

Re: Nice Natural brush

Przemyslaw Gawronski
> I've just made this nice brush to use with fade:

> http://hopey.nervo.org/~gwidion/overbrush.gih

How do I install this brush ? (on Linux)

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO       (Warsaw - Poland)       http://www.tanren.pl/
info:  phone: +48506613147  (mon. - fri. 9 - 15) email: [hidden email]

Re: Nice Natural brush

Olivier Ripoll
Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:
>>I've just made this nice brush to use with fade:
>

>>http://hopey.nervo.org/~gwidion/overbrush.gih
>

> How do I install this brush ? (on Linux)
>
> Przemek
It should be sufficient to copy the file in your .gimp2.2/brushes
directory (located in your home directory). If you want all users to be
able to access it, copy it in the a brushes directory located in the
/usr/share path instead of your home directory (something like
/usr/share/gimp/brushes).

Best regards,

Olivier.

Re: Nice Natural brush

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
On Monday 13 June 2005 03:56, Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:
> > I've just made this nice brush to use with fade:
> >
> > http://hopey.nervo.org/~gwidion/overbrush.gih
>
> How do I install this brush ? (on Linux)
>
> Przemek
You have to copy the file to one of the directories listed in
<ToolBox>->File->Preferences->Directories->Brushes

Probably it will be ./.gimp-2.0/brushes (for one user) and
/gimp//usr/share/gimp/2.0/brushes/  for a system-wide install.

Regards,
        JS
        -><-