Newbie: How to scale an image to print page size?

Newbie: How to scale an image to print page size?

Paul Holmes-Higgin
Hi

I was hoping there was an easy way to print out an image to a single
page - doing whatever scaling is required - but I haven't found a way
to do it.  Unless I have to remember the actual size of A4 paper and
set the print size in Set Image Print Resolution.  Isn't there
anything that can do that for me?

Cheers
Paul.

to <mailto:[hidden email]>