Need to save a file in a specific size.

Roundball
I'm using Gimp to try and re-texture something in a unity game, but when I try
and replace the file with the one I edited, it can't be done because the files
are different sizes. The original file is around 600kb, after going through Gimp
with the only real change being the color, it's 1mb, and I can't replace it.
Any way to save it in that specific size?

--
ChefBigDog (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Need to save a file in a specific size.

Roundball
>I'm using Gimp to try and re-texture something in a unity game, but
>when I try and replace the file with the one I edited, it can't be
>done because the files are different sizes. The original file is
>around 600kb, after going through Gimp with the only real change being
>the color, it's 1mb, and I can't replace it.
>Any way to save it in that specific size?
Nevermind. I was compressing it incorrectly. Solved the issue.

--
ChefBigDog (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)