Need help on terminology

rich2005
I'm working with a graphic designer and having a hard time explaining what I
want. This attached image is of Aaron Rogers. I want another player colorized
the way he is. How to I explain that to them, or how do I do it on GIMP?

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/538/original/aaron1.png

--
julowry (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Need help on terminology

rich2005
>I'm working with a graphic designer and having a hard time explaining
>what I want. This attached image is of Aaron Rogers. I want another
>player colorized the way he is. How to I explain that to them, or how
>do I do it on GIMP?

Probably something as simple as 'Cartoonised' and might have started life as a
relatively small image which has degraded when scaled up.

The other one to ask about is 'Dave Hill' which gives a very stylised effect.

FWIW a couple of comparisons. http://i.imgur.com/JYCf36b.jpg

rich: www.gimp-forum.net