Naive/Native

Developers mailing list
Hello,

I'm trying to translate GIMP into spanish. This string caught my attention:

GIMP 2.10.18 fixes some critical bugs, introduces naive support for
CMYK PSD files,
and adds a higher-contrast variation of the symbolic icon theme.

Did you mean native support? or it's more like an
early/unpolished/primitive support?

🤔

Thank you!

Re: Naive/Native

Developers mailing list
On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 1:20 PM Rodrigo Lledó Milanca via
gimp-developer-list <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to translate GIMP into spanish. This string caught my attention:
>
> GIMP 2.10.18 fixes some critical bugs, introduces naive support for
> CMYK PSD files,
> and adds a higher-contrast variation of the symbolic icon theme.
>
> Did you mean native support?

Nope

or it's more like an
> early/unpolished/primitive support?