My GIMP program is not in color

Deirdre Purdy
> The program, which I downloaded twice, to see if I somehow had a bad
> download, is in black and white, not color.  The imported images
> (photos, etc) are in color, but the program itself (toolbox, layers,
> etc.) are all in black & white or grayscale.  Help!

Re: My GIMP program is not in color

Alexandre Prokoudine
вс, 17 июн. 2018 г., 19:58 Deirdre Purdy <[hidden email]>:

> > The program, which I downloaded twice, to see if I somehow had a bad
> > download, is in black and white, not color.  The imported images
> > (photos, etc) are in color, but the program itself (toolbox, layers,
> > etc.) are all in black & white or grayscale.  Help!

Edit > Preferences > Interface > Theme / Icon Theme

It usually helps reading release notes :)

My GIMP program is not in color

Luthien
>This link is for 15 other themes. It says their for 2.8, but 2.10
>will use 'em to.  To learn where to park them in the app. Head down to
>the folders section of Preferences, open the themes option, there
>should be two directory paths there. Placing the unziped themes in
>either one of these directories will allow them to be shown as theme
>options.  This vidio will walk you through the process, and when the
>description is expanded there is a link to a onedrive zip file. If
>unable to open zips, two FOSS apps to open this are 7Zip, or peazip
>Vid is here:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxtwjxf5tLI

The four options you see here are from Gimp> Preference > Theme

While here, click on Icon theme, the menu just below theme and you will manage
to change the display color of your icons. see screenshot

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1363/original/theme_gimp.png

--
Samke (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)