Multi-window mode with toolboxes attached?

Multi-window mode with toolboxes attached?

Robert Krawitz-2
Is there a way to enable multi-window mode (each image with its own
window) but with each image having its toolbars and boxes attached?  I
dislike single window mode with a single visible image (and even a
tiled singe-window mode wouldn't be what I want; I want each image to
be fully window-managed), but having toolbars and such attached to
each image would be very useful.

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <[hidden email]>

***  MIT Engineers   A Proud Tradition   http://mitathletics.com  ***
Member of the League for Programming Freedom  --  http://ProgFree.org
Project lead for Gutenprint   --    http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net

--Eric Crampton