Moving the pic on the canvas

Users mailing list
Am trying to move the entire image on the canvas by using the mouse in
order to work on it rather than slide the curser I am clicking the "move
button but it doesn't make any difference.

Moving the pic on the canvas

Luthien
>Am trying to move the entire image on the canvas by using the mouse in
>order to work on it rather than slide the curser

Hello
Have you tried this goto
Preferences > Image Window > Spacebar ( while spacebar is pressed ) > Pan View
might be of help with this option there the spacebar is left mouse so when
zoomed in into image press spacebar move mouse cursor to drag image around  ( no
mouse button to press ) and release spacebar .
hope that helps
an extra feature in the tools option dialog box is the Incremental check box  (
for fine detail work ) used by tools that share options - paintbrush, eraser
etc.

--
fa-flyingalone (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)