Looking for "vitalif"

Dennis G. Wicks
I tried to get on the web site that vitalif referred to some
time back (yourcmc.ru) and it has errors and doesn't work.
Does anybody know how to get in touch with him or the web
site maintainers?

Yes, I know it is off topic, but this is the only venue I
have ever seen him in.

Many TIA!
Dennis

Re: Looking for "vitalif"

Alexandre Prokoudine
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Dennis wrote:
> I tried to get on the web site that vitalif referred to some time back
> (yourcmc.ru) and it has errors and doesn't work. Does anybody know how to
> get in touch with him or the web site maintainers?
>
> Yes, I know it is off topic, but this is the only venue I have ever seen him
> in.

Clone any of his github repositories -- https://github.com/vitalif --
and use git log to find out his email.