Quantcast

Layers in a file not showing up in the Layers tab.

Layers in a file not showing up in the Layers tab.

Ross Martinek-2
I have an .xcf file that is supposed to contain some 300 layers. However, today when I opened it, it says the file has the correct number of layers, but the Layers tab is grayed or blued out, and none of the layers appear.The file was fine when I worked on it yesterday. Opening a backup file has the same result.

Does anyone have an idea why this happened, and what can be done to fix it? Is this a problem with GIMP or is the file corrupt?

Thanks!

Ross