Latest version 2.10

Developers mailing list
I have been an avid user of version 2.8 for a long time. I tried 2.10
but quickly switched back to 2.8.  The new version doesn't have the
color tool icons 2.8 does.  Plus the display is all gray, including
the icons, making them harder to distinguish. I could not find any
option to change these colors.  The tool icons in 2.8 are easier to
see and the white display provides better contrast.  Perhaps there
could be a "use prior interface" option of some type.

Maybe this is due to my age, in part, as I am in my 60s.  But I wanted
to offer my constructive feedback.

Thanks for all you do.
--
TOM DAVIS

Re: Latest version 2.10

Developers mailing list
On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 12:22 AM Tom D via gimp-developer-list wrote:

> I have been an avid user of version 2.8 for a long time. I tried 2.10
> but quickly switched back to 2.8.  The new version doesn't have the
> color tool icons 2.8 does.  Plus the display is all gray, including
> the icons, making them harder to distinguish. I could not find any
> option to change these colors.  The tool icons in 2.8 are easier to
> see and the white display provides better contrast.  Perhaps there
> could be a "use prior interface" option of some type.

There is.

Edit > Preferences > Interface > Theme (System) / Icon Theme (Legacy).