Intuos 4 pen pressure not working

Luthien
I recently had to buy a new computer. My tablet worked perfectly on my Windows 7
machine with an earlier version of GIMP (2.10.8 I think), but now the pen
pressure doesn't work.

-I'm using GIMP 2.10.18 on Windows 10 with an Intuos 4 Wireless.

-The tablet is plugged in and configured and pen pressure tests normally.

-The brush dynamics are set to map pressure to size.

-Under Configure Input Devices, the tablet is set to screen mode, pressure is
axis 3, and the pressure curve is normal.

-I tried installing older versions of GIMP (2.10.12 and 2.8.22), but they didn't
work either.

What else could be the problem?

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1415/original/Untitled.png