Inquiry on Donating via paypal

sunnypixels
Hi,

The donation via your Paypal address [hidden email]  could not be made.
I'm donating as an appreciation of using this software for freelancing
commercial works.
I can only donate via Paypal please advise how I can go about this.

Best Regards,
Bernard

Re: Inquiry on Donating via paypal

Michael Schumacher

On 04/22/2018 04:44 PM, sunnypixels wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Bernard,

> The donation via your Paypal address [hidden email]  could not be made.

this seems to work just fine - we are receiving donations from other
people via this address, the last one at the time of me writing this
reply arrived today at 06:58 CEST.

> I'm donating as an appreciation of using this software for freelancing
> commercial works.

Thanks very much in advance! :)

> I can only donate via Paypal please advise how I can go about this.

At the moment all I can do is to ask you to try again. Did you receive
any special error message when you had tried to donate unsuccessfully?