Image Collections?

Misslo777
Hi, I work with Gimp for many years and I use it in single-window mode. I was
wondering if there is an easy way or maybe some plugin that allow me to save all
my opened xcf images in one file including their undo history so I can easily
open any project and start working. It will be hard to implement if this feature
doesn't exist?. Thank you.

--
fullbackup (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Image Collections?

Users mailing list
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:13 PM fullbackup wrote:

> Hi, I work with Gimp for many years and I use it in single-window mode. I was
> wondering if there is an easy way or maybe some plugin that allow me to save all
> my opened xcf images in one file including their undo history so I can easily
> open any project and start working. It will be hard to implement if this feature
> doesn't exist?. Thank you.

This feature doesn't exist. Yes, it's not very easy to implement it.

There's an old feature request for that with more information:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/89