I NEED Gimp for Android!!

Developers mailing list
Could you PLEASE make a full featured Android version of Gimp that can be downloaded on Google Play Store, and automatically resize to fit on any Android phone or tablet, but still be usable on the device? Two apps on Google Play have attempted it,  but on one (Androports) it's too big for my phone and I'm not able to scroll to be able to view my files and add an image as a layer. And the other app (XGimp Image Editor) works great except it won't let me save files to my phone's storage (my files would have to be public and I want to keep them private).

Re: I NEED Gimp for Android!!

Developers mailing list
Hello,

Please read https://www.gimp.org/docs/userfaq.html#will-you-release-gimp-for-android-or-ios-devices