How to unsubscribe?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

How to unsubscribe?

Nate Owens
I want to stop getting email; notifications, all and everything gimp
related....
How do I get off and out of this?
thanks

*Nate Owens*
www.nateowens.com
[hidden email]
_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: How to unsubscribe?

Patrick Shanahan
* Nate Owens <[hidden email]> [03-26-17 08:54]:

> I want to stop getting email; notifications, all and everything gimp
> related....
> How do I get off and out of this?
> thanks
>
> *Nate Owens*
> www.nateowens.com
> [hidden email]
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-user-list mailing list
> List address:    [hidden email]
> List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

reading the message might help.
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA          @ptilopteri
http://en.opensuse.org    openSUSE Community Member    facebook/ptilopteri
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2      Registered Linux User #207535                    
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo                 @ http://linuxcounter.net
_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: How to unsubscribe?

Olivier-24
In reply to this post by Nate Owens
At the end of your own message, you find the link you need:
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list

2017-03-26 14:51 GMT+02:00 Nate Owens <[hidden email]>:

> I want to stop getting email; notifications, all and everything gimp
> related....
> How do I get off and out of this?
> thanks
>
> *Nate Owens*
> www.nateowens.com
> [hidden email]
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-user-list mailing list
> List address:    [hidden email]
> List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
>



--
Olivier Lecarme
_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: How to unsubscribe?

Joel Rees
Nat --

Just in case you miss it (like I did the first time I went hunting
for the options page) --

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 9:58 PM, Olivier <[hidden email]> wrote:
> At the end of your own message, you find the link you need:
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list

You have to scroll down below the capcha, of course. You'll see a
section for list administrators.

At the bottom of that page, underneath the list administrators' link,
where it's easy to mistake it for part of the information for
administrators, is the information you want --

    To unsubscribe from gimp-user-list, ...

(Again, apologies to Olivier for putting three messages in his in box
that he didn't need.)

> 2017-03-26 14:51 GMT+02:00 Nate Owens <[hidden email]>:
>
>> I want to stop getting email; notifications, all and everything gimp
>> related....
>> How do I get off and out of this?
>> thanks
>>
>> *Nate Owens*
>> www.nateowens.com
>> [hidden email]
>> _______________________________________________
>> gimp-user-list mailing list
>> List address:    [hidden email]
>> List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
>> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Olivier Lecarme
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-user-list mailing list
> List address:    [hidden email]
> List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list



--
Joel Rees

I'm imagining I'm a novelist:
http://joel-rees-economics.blogspot.com/2017/01/soc500-00-00-toc.html
More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html
_______________________________________________
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list
Loading...