How to do : Internationalization / localization I18N L10N of a python plugin

How to do : Internationalization / localization I18N L10N of a python plugin

aznelson
Hi.

I'm trying to do some internalization / localization of a plugin of mine,
written in python, but I'm stuck.

Right now, I have the following tree :
 ── plug-ins
    ├── my_plugin.pot
    ├── my_plugin.py
    └── locales
        └── fr-FR
            └── LC_MESSAGES
                └── dctrad-import_text_on_path.po

And I marked the strings I want to translate with _() in my .py file

Questions :
Do I need .mo files ?
In my .py file, what do I do after import gettext ??

--
Sergeileduc (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

How to do : Internationalization / localization I18N L10N of a python plugin

aznelson
Python language for the computer which comes out last year and having the more
communication on the same way which is not suitable though also you can
recognized on dissertation proofreading services aka
https://www.dissertation-service.org/dissertation-proofreading-services/ more
likely to earn or learn in a good way which is more supportive.

but you can not be so sure for the same situation and making things more awkward
that is not acceptable.

--
Hawkins (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)