How to disable "middle mouse button + control + drag up/down" zooming

How to disable "middle mouse button + control + drag up/down" zooming

Users mailing list
In Gimp 2.10, this was added:

- Allow to zoom with middle mouse button + control + drag up/down

How I can disable this functionality? If it's hardcoded, can someone direct
me where in the code it's located?

How to disable "middle mouse button + control + drag up/down" zooming

billlee
If you are using Windows you could use X-mouse Button Control to change the
behaviour of the middle button (e.g. make it double-click or something other
than middle Button)

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)