How to batch open multiple PDF files and batch export them again as PDF files

How to batch open multiple PDF files and batch export them again as PDF files

Misslo777
Hello!

I've been reading a bit about the gimp batch mode and gimp scripts but I'm not
sure what I'm trying to do is possible and I was looking for some guidance.

I have multiple PDF files (let's say 100). I want to batch open them with GIMP
(specifying the resolution - DPI) and maybe even more options (Anti-aliasing,
the layer etc). Then I want to directly export them as PDF again (specifying the
export options - apply layer masks, convert bitmaps and omit hidden layers).

Is this possible in the first place? And if yes, could you please give me some
pointers as to how I can achieve that?

Thank you very much in advance!

--
kasioumis (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)