Histogram not updating

chrisj
In the version 2.9.5 I noticed the histogram was not updating as I was making
adjustment, like brightness/contrast, levels, etc.  Is there a setting somewhere
I need to set?  I remember very well in 2.8 the histogram auto updates as I make
adjustments.

--
mikeholder (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Histogram not updating

chrisj
>In the version 2.9.5 I noticed the histogram was not updating as I was
>making adjustment, like brightness/contrast, levels, etc.  Is there a
>setting somewhere I need to set?  I remember very well in 2.8 the
>histogram auto updates as I make adjustments.

Using Gimp 2.9.5 from the 'buntu ppa here and I can confirm that. I can not see
any setting that enables the histogram dock to update until the adjustment is
finally 'ok-ed'

If you feel so inclined report that as a bug.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP

Histogram not updating

chrisj
>Using Gimp 2.9.5 from the 'buntu ppa here and I can confirm that. I
>can not see any setting that enables the histogram dock to update
>until the adjustment is finally 'ok-ed'
>
>If you feel so inclined report that as a bug.
>
>https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP

I would love to, but I am not a member there and I don't see anywhere to sign
up.  Would you please report it or explain how to join that?

The histogram is extremely important that it updates as adjustments are made, or
else it is just guessing, undo, guess again, undo . . .

--
mikeholder (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Histogram not updating

chrisj

*EDIT  nevermind I see where to sign up!

--
mikeholder (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)