Help!

Users mailing list
I really have no idea how to get help and support or provide feedback.   I'm interested in getting involved but am not really understanding how the mailing system works.  Perhaps somebody can help.  I've already had one email returned to me perhaps I'll have more luck with this one.

Regards

Nick

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​

Re: Help!

Techno
On 2020-12-13 18:41, Nicholas Perks via gimp-user-list wrote:
> I really have no idea how to get help and support or provide  > feedback. I'm interested in getting involved but am not really >
understanding how the mailing system works. Perhaps somebody can > help.
I've already had one email returned to me perhaps I'll have > more luck
with this one.
Well, this E-mail got to the list. I suppose you should ask your
question now.