Help

Zarcho Doll
Hi I have an Image that that I need to change can you please assist me in doing so.

1)      I have to give it a spring theme, so the autumn brown red background needs to change to a more green lively color.

2)      Secondly ALL the write writing beneath the image and the smaller images beneath need to be taken away.

3)      Thirdly just some things needs to be changed in the writing on the barrel or main symbol in the image and then the words on top.

Please can anyone help

Re: Help

Ofnuts-2
On 09/10/18 08:38, Zarcho Doll wrote:

> Hi I have an Image that that I need to change can you please assist me in doing so.
>

> 1)      I have to give it a spring theme, so the autumn brown red background needs to change to a more green lively color.
>
> 2)      Secondly ALL the write writing beneath the image and the smaller images beneath need to be taken away.
>
> 3)      Thirdly just some things needs to be changed in the writing on the barrel or main symbol in the image and then the words on top.
>
> Please can anyone help

Hard to tell without the image. From past experience:

 1. people spend a lof of time trying to edit rather simple images
    instead of recreating them from scratch which can be easier, faster,
    and will usually give a much cleaner result.
 2. given the amount of text you mention this is likely a logo, and
    these things are best done in a "vector graphics" application such
    as Inkscape (the JPG/PNG/GIF you have is just an export, like a PDF
    you would produce from a .DOC). And unless you can get the original
    vector file, you have to do one from scratch, which makes item #1
    all the more valid/