Quantcast

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

b. satrio jati
Hi all,

I need help. My pen tablet (HUION 1060Pro+) cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20, it
can click once but cannot drag. My OS is windows 10.

I'm try to:
- reinstall the pentablet's driver and configure the input device again in
gimp.
But still can't draw, then i try to:
- uninstall gimp 2.8.20 and delete anything related gimp folder in disk
c/user/... then installing gimp 2.8.20 again. but it still not work too.
It work before on gimp 2.8.18.

Thanks

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

Kalanco
same issue for me, cannot get it to draw on the sheet. Clicking menus and icons
works though...
But once I touch the canvas the pointer stays in its position and I cannot draw
a thing...

--
BjoernML (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

Kalanco
>same issue for me, cannot get it to draw on the sheet. Clicking menus
>and icons works though...
>But once I touch the canvas the pointer stays in its position and I
>cannot draw a thing...

I'm also having the same problem with a Huion H610pro tablet.  Tried tinkering
with the settings in 'Input Devices' but still could only produce dots instead
of lines.  I uninstalled gimp 2.8.20 and reinstalled 2.8.18 and the tablet works
fine again.

--
Chops037 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)