HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

b. satrio jati
Hi all,

I need help. My pen tablet (HUION 1060Pro+) cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20, it
can click once but cannot drag. My OS is windows 10.

I'm try to:
- reinstall the pentablet's driver and configure the input device again in
gimp.
But still can't draw, then i try to:
- uninstall gimp 2.8.20 and delete anything related gimp folder in disk
c/user/... then installing gimp 2.8.20 again. but it still not work too.
It work before on gimp 2.8.18.

Thanks

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

rich2005
same issue for me, cannot get it to draw on the sheet. Clicking menus and icons
works though...
But once I touch the canvas the pointer stays in its position and I cannot draw
a thing...

--
BjoernML (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

rich2005
>same issue for me, cannot get it to draw on the sheet. Clicking menus
>and icons works though...
>But once I touch the canvas the pointer stays in its position and I
>cannot draw a thing...

I'm also having the same problem with a Huion H610pro tablet.  Tried tinkering
with the settings in 'Input Devices' but still could only produce dots instead
of lines.  I uninstalled gimp 2.8.20 and reinstalled 2.8.18 and the tablet works
fine again.

--
Chops037 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

Here is what to do:

Step 1:  Plug in your device.

Step 2: Open Gimp.

Step 3: Go to Edit.

Step 4: Go to Input Devices.

Step 5: Select Huion which will appear in the box on the right (as long as the
device is plugged in.)

Step 6: Click the mode box and select Screen.

Step 7: Go to Axes and select Pressure, in the box on the bottom labeled Curve
Type select Free Hand.

Step 8: Click save and then Close.

MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO!!!!! Step 9: Keep the device plugged in all the while
and close gimp. Then reopen it and you will be able to draw. ( Make sure you tap
the pen though to wake it up.)  ;)

Hope this helps ;p

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/629/original/LdipNBFv.jpeg