HELP

Developers mailing list
I downloaded GIMP and it has taken over all my  pictures, images, PDFs, etc
with the GIMP image.  How do I remove the GIMP thumbnail image?

--
Lavon

Re: HELP

Liam R E Quin
On Thu, 2019-10-10 at 14:40 -0500, Lavon Young via gimp-developer-list
wrote:
> I downloaded GIMP and it has taken over all my  pictures, images,
> PDFs, etc
> with the GIMP image.  How do I remove the GIMP thumbnail image?

This depends on which operating systemyou are using.

Search the Web for file associations in your environment - for example,
OS X version, or GNOME 3, or KDE/plasma 5, or even Microsoft Windows.

Possibly we should make an FAQ about this. it happens not only witth
GIMP but with any program that handles a lot of common image file
formats.

ankh

Slave in full-time voluntary servitude.