HELP! - Need to print on Canon S850 [SECOND REQUEST]

HELP! - Need to print on Canon S850 [SECOND REQUEST]

Harlan Johnson
HELP! - Need to print on Canon S850 [SECOND REQUEST] Greetings all

On May 29 I sent an e-mail to the list saying I want to print from an OS X Mac version of Gimp to a Canon S 820 printer. That model isn't listed in the GIMP program.

No one responded.

Can anyone help me or point the way to someone who can help?

I sure would appreciate it.  I am not a programmer versed in technical details of computers.

I’d like to be able to use GIMP.

Harlan Johnson
Rockford, IL