HELP! Exporting To PDF

Alussam
I am having a major issue whenever I export my image file to PDF.

I have to export the image to the exact same size for the PDF file, but whenever
I export the image it changes the size of the image in the PDF file (it makes it
larger).

Can someone please help me with this problem?

--
joelandsonja (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: HELP! Exporting To PDF

Ofnuts-2
On 2/13/20 8:43 PM, joelandsonja wrote:
> I am having a major issue whenever I export my image file to PDF.
>
> I have to export the image to the exact same size for the PDF file, but whenever
> I export the image it changes the size of the image in the PDF file (it makes it
> larger).
>
> Can someone please help me with this problem?

There is a known bug in 2.10.14 that makes GimpĀ  reset the print
definition to 72PPI on *import* (which makes the image larger in print).
YOu can reset the print definition using Image>Print size and these
values should be correctly exported. If that bothers you too much you
can get back to 2.10.12 until 2.10.16 is published.