Group owner

E69

Group owner

E69
This is meant to be a test to make sure I am no longer receiving
emails from this group.  I have made several attempts to unsubscribe
the normal way and have just recently rejoined the group and changed
my email settings.

If you can determine that I am not going to receive emails from this
list then please fee free to not to allow this email though.

Best Regards,

Ed

PS the report back from my unsubscribe request is:

We are unable to process the message from <[hidden email]>
to <[hidden email]>.

The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
only send messages and manage your subscription to this group using
the email address(es) you have registered with Yahoo! Groups.  Yahoo!
Groups
allows you to use the email address you originally used to register,
or an alternate email address you specify in your personal settings.

If you would like to subscribe to this group:
1. visit
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gimpwin-users/join
-OR-
2. send email to [hidden email]

If you would like to specify an alternate email address:
1. visit
   http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2
2. type your alternate email address in the area labeled "Alternate
   posting addresses".
3. click the "Save Changes" button
4. wait approximately 10 minutes for the change to take effect

After you follow these steps, you will be able to send messages
to all your groups using this alternate email address.

For further assistance, please visit
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

Forwarded Message [ Save to Yahoo! Briefcase |  Download File ]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:48:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward Wagner" <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]

Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]

unsubscribe

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/