Quantcast

Grid shows when exporting

rich2005
Hi, when I export an image in .png or .jpeg a grid is produced on the exported
image. I have not used a grid in manipulating the images.  I have tried
resetting all plugins and unchecking show grid but can't see why this is
happening. Can anyone help please?
Thanks, Ron
ps This began happening after I experimented with the guillotine function in
transform image. It happens with any image I try to export.
pps I have tried restarting Gimp but this does not solve the problem.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/539/original/ztest.jpg

--
ronwoodtd (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Grid shows when exporting

rich2005
>Hi, when I export an image in .png or .jpeg a grid is produced on the
>exported image. I have not used a grid in manipulating the images.  I
>have tried resetting all plugins and unchecking show grid but can't
>see why this is happening. Can anyone help please?
>Thanks, Ron
>ps This began happening after I experimented with the guillotine
>function in transform image. It happens with any image I try to
>export.
>pps I have tried restarting Gimp but this does not solve the problem.

I have now resolved the problem. Thank you.

--
ronwoodtd (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Grid shows when exporting

xemoth

> Hi, when I export an image in .png or .jpeg a grid is produced on the exported
> image. I have not used a grid in manipulating the images.  I have tried
> resetting all plugins and unchecking show grid but can't see why this is
> happening. Can anyone help please?
> Thanks, Ron
> ps This began happening after I experimented with the guillotine function in
> transform image. It happens with any image I try to export.
> pps I have tried restarting Gimp but this does not solve the problem.
>
> Attachments:
> * http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/539/original/ztest.jpg

I might be half blind, but I do not see any grid on that image, anyway, glad you got it sorted

Owen