Glowing Hot Filter?

billlee
I'm loving Gimp 2.10 but missing one of my favorite filters, Glowing Hot. Is
there an add-on to get it back? Thanks for any help!

--
Hoot (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Glowing Hot Filter?

billlee
>I'm loving Gimp 2.10 but missing one of my favorite filters, Glowing
>Hot. Is there an add-on to get it back? Thanks for any help!

Some old Gimp resources, including scripts are here: Looks daunting but there is
nothing much to do.

Go to the scripts section, click on the scriptyou want and it is shown with line
numbers. You do not want the line numbers. The script will not work with line
numbers.

Right click on the RAW button, then (depends on web browser) download link. That
downloads the scm. Put that in your Gimp 2.10  User profile for Windows usually

C:\Users\your-name\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\scripts

Find it in the usual places File -> Create -> Logos and  Filters ->
Alpha-to-Logo

In case you stumble with the download, script attached.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1029/original/glowing-logo.scm

Glowing Hot Filter?

billlee
>Some old Gimp resources, including scripts are here: Looks daunting
>but there is nothing much to do.

Forgot the URL

https://github.com/GNOME/gimp-data-extras/

Glowing Hot Filter?

billlee
Thank you very much for that Rich404! Much appreciated!

--
Hoot (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)