Gimp versioon 2.9.?

Nate Owens
Have heard reference to a Gimp 2.9."something"... there was one user
creating a demo (or tutorial) showing some method of rotating, scaling and
a window called "playground"... what is this all about? I'm using Windows 10
*Nate Owens*
www.nateowens.com

Re: Gimp versioon 2.9.?

Alexandre Prokoudine
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Nate Owens wrote:
> Have heard reference to a Gimp 2.9."something"... there was one user
> creating a demo (or tutorial) showing some method of rotating, scaling and
> a window called "playground"... what is this all about? I'm using Windows 10

GIMP 2.9 is a kind of beta version of the next stable series of GIMP
releases (2.10.x). It's not officially available for Windows yet,
because the packager was busy with other things.

Re: Gimp versioon 2.9.?

Nate Owens
I see this can be downloaded from http://www.partha.com

However, I will wait until it is ready for prime-time...

*Nate Owens*
www.nateowens.com
[hidden email]