Gimp exports image upside down randomly

Alussam
Hi!

I migrated yesterday coworker's workflow from Linux to Windows and got big
surprise, that in some cases Gimp (2.10.14) exports image upside down.

Our workflow follows:
* scan image upside down into TIFF
* open TIFF in Gimp
* rotate image 180 degrees
* crop image
* make needed improvements (levels, any corrections needed)
* scale image down
* export to original file/overwrite original file

After that we sometimes get image upside down, where all changes after rotating
are fine. How is that possible? How to fix it?

The workflow under Linux was exactly same, but we never had such behavior.

TIA,

Gunnar

--
wk_ (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Gimp exports image upside down randomly

Alussam
Hi!

Seems we figured out, problem was between the chair and the keyboard. The user
was so confused of switching to Windows, that she randomly used "rotate" from
Image menu and from View menu. And using "rotate" from View menu does not rotate
the image itself, it just let view it from other perspective.

Thank you for thinking along, long live the Gimp!

Wbr,
Gunnar

--
wk_ (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)