Gimp / C86 / Mac

Richard-118
Judging my the lack of responses, there must be no-one using a Mac
Gimp and a epson C86 printer.

I surely could use some help, and finding out why Gimp 2.2.6,
with Gimp-Print 4.2.7 will not print.

Richard

Re: Gimp / C86 / Mac

sam ende
On Wednesday 22 June 2005 14:34, Richard Nagle wrote:
> Gimp 2.2.6,
> with Gimp-Print 4.2.7

hi, i really have no idea but this page suggests if the problem is not
addressed in their faq to ask in the gimp-print project forum, have you
tried there ?
http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/MacOSX.php3

sammi

Re: Gimp / C86 / Mac

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
On Wednesday 22 June 2005 10:34, Richard Nagle wrote:
> Judging my the lack of responses, there must be no-one using a Mac
> Gimp and a epson C86 printer.
>
> I surely could use some help, and finding out why Gimp 2.2.6,
> with Gimp-Print 4.2.7 will not print.

Hi -
also, you should check if in the printing dialog, configure printer
sub-dialog, where the "printing command"   is displayed, if there is
no "-oraw" option.

I fit is there, erase taht option, and try printign again.

Regards,
        JS
        -><-