Gimp Background Removal App

Developers mailing list
Hello there!

I absolutely love the Gimp background removal app but I noticed it scales the image drastically to a smaller size...

Is there a way to remove the back ground but keep the original size width and height of the image?

Looking forward to hearing back soon,

Sarey

Re: Gimp Background Removal App

Ofnuts-2
On 6/9/19 6:05 AM, Sarey Savy via gimp-developer-list wrote:
> Hello there!
>
> I absolutely love the Gimp background removal app but I noticed it scales the image drastically to a smaller size...
>
> Is there a way to remove the back ground but keep the original size width and height of the image?
>
> Looking forward to hearing back soon,
>
> Sarey

Uh? You mean the foreground selector? It doesn't scale things, normally.
Can you provide a sample image?