Gimp Android alternative

Users mailing list
Hello everyone, my name is Ivano and I'm nice to meet you.

I'm searching for an Android app as close as possible to Gimp.
Something like ArtStudio, which, unfortunately, is iOS only:
http://www.luckyclan.com/apps/artstudio-ipad

Don't reply with a quick Google search, I did it already with Google,
Google Play and AlternativeTo.net

I sincerely hope to get help, for which I'm thanking in advance.

Cheers, Ivano.

Re: Gimp Android alternative

Users mailing list
I haven't looked in a while, but the last time I did I decided on

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iudesk.android.photo.editor

It's by far the best editing app I could find for android, but not sure it's much for a painting program.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018, at 11:46 AM, Ivano Da Milano via gimp-user-list wrote:

> Hello everyone, my name is Ivano and I'm nice to meet you.
>
> I'm searching for an Android app as close as possible to Gimp.
> Something like ArtStudio, which, unfortunately, is iOS only:
> http://www.luckyclan.com/apps/artstudio-ipad
>
> Don't reply with a quick Google search, I did it already with Google,
> Google Play and AlternativeTo.net
>
> I sincerely hope to get help, for which I'm thanking in advance.
>
> Cheers, Ivano.

  akovia

Re: Gimp Android alternative

Users mailing list
Wow, that app is really impressive and looks quite pro.
Thanks, I guess I'm happy with it.