Gimp 2.7.7

frankwafer
When I install the latest version of GIMP 2.7.7. it loads up all of
the plug in fliters during the set up process but when I go to use it
non of the filters are present in the drop down menu. What do I do to
solve this. I can go back to 2.2 and the filters work normally. Any
suggestions?

Thanks Fran

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links