Gimp 2.10.14 not exporting pdf files correctly

Gimp 2.10.14 not exporting pdf files correctly

Alussam
I've recently upraded to Gimp 2.10.14. Now when I try to export files to pdf, it
is not omitting the hidden layers. It will either merge all the layers into one
page or make a separate page for each layer even if the layers are hidden.
(selecting the 'Omit hidden layers and layers with zero opacity' option has no
effect). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
K_Smith (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Gimp 2.10.14 not exporting pdf files correctly

Alussam
>I've recently upraded to Gimp 2.10.14. Now when I try to export files
>to pdf, it
>is not omitting the hidden layers. It will either merge all the layers
>into one
>page or make a separate page for each layer even if the layers are
>hidden.
>(selecting the 'Omit hidden layers and layers with zero opacity'
>option has no
>effect). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue, so I opened a bug report:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/4527
You can upvote and add your details there.

--
parhom (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)