Getting error messages about missing files when launching Gimp 2.10

Getting error messages about missing files when launching Gimp 2.10

Users mailing list
When I launch Gimp I get repeated error messages referring to files not
being found. It's been going on for a while. I think it started when I
updated to 2.8 and has continued thru two versions of 2.10. I click okay to
each one and GIMP launches and seems to work correctly, but it's
bothersome. Any suggestions?

These are the messages I get:
The procedure entry point_divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic
link library C:\Program Files\GIMP2\32\bin\libcairo-2.dlll.
The procedure entry point
-ZNKSt7__cxx1112basic_stringlcSt11char_traitslcESalcEE7compareEPKc could
not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\GIMP
2\32\bin\libgexiv2-2.dll.
The procedure entry point
-ZNKSt7__cxx1112basic_stringlcSt11char_traitslcESalcEE13find_first_ofEPKcjj
could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\GIMP
2\32\bin\libexiv2-2.dll.
The procedure entry point pthread_setname_np could not be located in the
dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\GIMP 2\32\bin\libglib-2.0-0.dll.

Re: =?utf-7?q?Getting_error_messages_about_missing_files?= =?utf-7?q?_when_launching_Gimp__Getting_error_messages_about_missing_file?= =?utf-7?q?s_when_launching_Gimp_2=2E10?=

Jernej =?utf-7?Q?Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0-?=
On Fri, 24 May 2019 12:41:38 -0400, Irene Greenberg via gimp-user-list
wrote:

> When I launch Gimp I get repeated error messages referring to files not
> being found. It's been going on for a while. I think it started when I
> updated to 2.8 and has continued thru two versions of 2.10. I click okay to
> each one and GIMP launches and seems to work correctly, but it's
> bothersome. Any suggestions?
>
> These are the messages I get:
> The procedure entry point_divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic
> link library C:\Program Files\GIMP2\32\bin\libcairo-2.dlll.
What's the title of these messages (it'll tell which plugin is
complaining)?

--
< Jernej Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0- ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >