GUADEC cheap accommodation

Dave Neary-2

Hi all,

I know that a fair number of you (us) are going to GUADEC, and from IRC
chatter, it seems that some people wanted to go for the cheap
accommodation option (?8 per night for a kind of dormitory).

Murray Cumming ([hidden email]) is looking after this, and would
like to hear from people, either by adding their names to the wiki page
http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005/Accommodation or mailing him
directly (with a preference for the wiki).

There is a requirement for a minimum number of people before we can
book, so get back quickly if this is an option you want.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary

Re: GUADEC cheap accommodation

Sven Neumann
Hi,

Dave Neary <[hidden email]> writes:

> I know that a fair number of you (us) are going to GUADEC, and from
> IRC chatter, it seems that some people wanted to go for the cheap
> accommodation option (€8 per night for a kind of dormitory).
>
> Murray Cumming ([hidden email]) is looking after this, and would
> like to hear from people, either by adding their names to the wiki
> page http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005/Accommodation or mailing him
> directly (with a preference for the wiki).
>
> There is a requirement for a minimum number of people before we can
> book, so get back quickly if this is an option you want.

AFAIK this option has been cancelled in the meantime due to lack of
interest.

Sven

Re: GUADEC cheap accommodation

Dave Neary-2

Hi,

Murray and I are currently looking around for more people. The option
will be confirmed or otherwise this evening or tomorrow.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary
[hidden email]

David Neary wrote:
> Murray and I are currently looking around for more people. The option
> will be confirmed or otherwise this evening or tomorrow.

Definitely cancelled. Youth hostel is now the only cheap accommodation
option.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary