GIMP t-shirts?

Developers mailing list
Hello GIMP Devs,

I wonder if we can make GIMP t-shirts and polo shirts with embroidery?
We've made similar items for Linux distributions and other free software
(including GNOME) for more than 15 years.

Some info about us: https://www.hellotux.com/aboutus.php
Here is how we work: https://www.hellotux.com/for_developers.php

What do you think?

Thanks,

Gabor KUM
owner of HELLOTUX
https://www.hellotux.com

PS: I'm not sure that this mailing list is the right place for it, but I
couldn't make contact with the core developers privately.

Re: GIMP t-shirts?

Developers mailing list
Can't speak for the GIMP project, but shoot an email to the
inkscape-devel mailing list. We're currently looking into merch
providers as a means of generating donation money for project funds
(which it seems like your company has been doing for a while).

https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/lists/inkscape-devel

Thanks!
-C.Rogers, Inkscape Board Member