GIMP CYMK

mccloud
Attempting to set up 2.10 to be able to export CYMK images and I downloaded
Adobe CMYK profile but "Separate" is not appearing in the Image drop down in
Gimp 2.10.  Hoping someone can help me.  Thanks.

Marcus

GIMP CYMK

billlee
>Attempting to set up 2.10 to be able to export CYMK images and I
>downloaded
>Adobe CMYK profile but "Separate" is not appearing in the Image drop
>down in
>Gimp 2.10.  Hoping someone can help me.  Thanks.
>

>Marcus

I have, for a long time, used CMYKTool but when shifting to Win10, I cant get it
to work anymore.

In my quest to make it work or find alternatives, I stompled  this:

Cyan Prepress

https://sourceforge.net/projects/prepress/

It can only export to tiff, but thats workable for me when using Scribus as DTP.

And it actually work, though you have to install some cmyk icc profiles, which
you can google "adobe icc profile end user"

--
tjohansen (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)